Sometimes you have a message to share with the world, but you’re not sure how to get it in front of a wider audience. Marsha Apsley had always had a passion for helping others, and she had pursued that passion as she grew her blog and her private Facebook group. Like many of you, she had always dreamed of becoming an author, but had told herself that she’d work on that dream “someday” because she thought the process would be too difficult. Then, she ran a 40-day challenge that her group members absolutely loved. Their positive feedback gave her the idea to turn the content from that challenge into a book that her fans are so excited to buy. I think you’ll be really inspired by Marsha’s story!
In this episode you’ll:
- Get inspired to turn your own content into a book
- Learn how a passion for helping others can help you write a book that will change your readers’ lives
- Get filled in on just how simple it is to self publish your book
- Learn how Marsha listened to her audience to come up with an idea for a book they would love
- Learn why actually writing the book was the easiest part of the self publishing process for Marsha
- Be inspired by Marsha’s message to be fit and healthy in your own way
Marsha Apsley is a counselor and coach with a passion to help women live fit and free. She helps women find a way to live a fit and healthy life while living free of diets, gimmicks, and quick fixes and the negative noise from society. She has written 40 Days of Faith and Fitness: A Devotional Journey to help women build their fitness on a foundation of faith. She’s a cardio junkie who likes to run and bike and is known as the mom to the local running group.
[Tweet “Learn how @marshaapsley turned her 40 day challenge into a #book in just a few short months!”]
Where you can find Marsha:
JOIN ‘FAITH AND FITNESS WITH MARSHA’
Do you have trouble staying on track with your health and fitness goals? Marsha has a free Facebook group where she runs frequent challenges and helps inspire the women in the group to live their healthiest lives without worrying about the number on the scale. Click here to join ‘Faith and Fitness with Marsha.’
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOGGER TO AUTHOR PODCAST
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Blogger to Author Podcast on iTunes and rate it! You can also catch the Blogger to Author Podcast on Google Play and Stitcher.